FAQs What help can I get if I find any difficulty during my course of studies?

The University has an excellent range of support services including health, welfare and study support. For your personal problems you can always talk with complete confidence to your Advisor or any member of staff with whom you feel comfortable. Advisors can help with a wide range of issues, and if they are unable to help with a particular problem, they will find you someone who can.